Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Friday, November 22, 2002

Home Search

I found a home the other day in Charlottesville and went by to check it out this morning! I must say, even though it could use a lot of touch ups, it's very nice! I know I would have to do some definite work on the outside, and though I haven't been inside, I see it might need it to inside. But my folks told me that they would help get it in shape if I do decide to buy it. Anyway that is drawbacks of being a home owner! By the way, for those that do know of Charlottesville, it's over on the other side of the Downtown Mall. It's not that bad of a neighborhood where's it's located. But if I do buy it and fix it up.....there will be a party at my house!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home