Crispy's Corner

Welcome....come on in.

Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

Thursday, January 06, 2005

So I had a great today!

It started out having my yearly review today at work. Jason, my previous supervisor, and David, now the Director of Merchendising, called me in to David's office to give my review. They both said that I was outstanding in my productivity over the last year and gave me a raise! Woo woo!

At noon, the company closed to head out to have the company holiday party. Previous years, we had a holiday party that was held before Christmas, at a place that had catered food, door prizes, and dancing and karokee. This year, due to lack of enthuastic of co-workers (meaning not that many show up) and several other disturbances during last year's party, the managers decided to have the company holiday party at Keglers.....the local bowling alley! Anyway, we closed at noon and headed over. When everyone arrived, birthdays and anniverseries were announced, which I happened to have been there for 3 years. I got a 25 dollar gift certificate to Outback! It was followed by "Employee's of the Month" and "Employee's of the Year" awards. Well, guess who got the "Employee of the Month"? MEEEEEE! I get the coveted "Employee of Month" parking spot (which is suppose to be the closest to the building), a plaque, and an extra day of vacation! Alright!!!!
After all the awards were given out, we preceded to have lunch. We were suppose to have fajita's and taco's, but apparently Kegler's didn't have the fajita's/taco wraps! Oh well, I guess we can have taco salad instead!
After lunch, everyone got in groups of four to bowl. I happened to be in the same group as Jason and David, and my friend Rachel. I didn't do so bad. I averaged around 100......the second game I rolled a 160. David, my boss though, but us all 2 out of the 3 games he played. I guess I was suppose to let the boss win, right?

I'm also going bowling on Saturday too with Molly, my cousins and thier boyfriends too! Time to kick ass!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - that is super cool. Congrats on the raise, and the employee of the month... but most especially the parking space. That is great. If it were me, and I got a fancy parking space for the month, I would find excuses to run out to my car a couple of times a day to get stuff, or to drop stuff off... or whatever. Just to be seen in my own personal parking spot. Great stuff. It could not have happened to a nicer person.

January 10, 2005 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops, forgot to mention my name. David... That's my name. So once again, congrats.

January 10, 2005 at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home